Tuesday, 25 March 2014

What #Movie Stokes The Flame in Your #Relationship?

Welcome to Advice Bench!



Does watching a sexy movie turn up the heat in your body to the extent you rush home to practice what you've seen?

Let me put it this way, say you go to the Cinema, watch a film where the romance is so real, you can almost touch it, you feel your thighs twitch in response and you wish your husband or wife is there to take away some of the pent up body heat?

Okay, I must confess. On Sunday, I went to the Cinema and I watched a pretty sexy American romantic comedy, titled; ABOUT LAST NIGHT. It was hot! The sex references left me giggling like a school girl.

I had no clue it was going to leave me so stewed. Unable to quench the raging fire it stirred inside me, I rushed home to my hubby's arms, securely locking the bedroom door behind me!

Since then, I have constantly sent unprintable, sexy text messages to my hubby, and the
result is that more heat is generated behind closed doors.

I'm grateful to the producers of the film for severely stoking the flame in my bedroom. No kidding. Lol!

Its your turn to name any movie that has left you running into your lovers arms because of the heat level. Please share.

Thank you for stopping by. Please share your comments, so I know you stopped by. It gives me great pleasure to read your views.

You remain unforgettable,
  
Love 
Stella 


Flirty & Feisty Romance 


Our promise...is to deliver an intensely emotional experience you'll never forget.

 
Post a Comment