|Hot & Sexy Romance for #99c Each|
There are basic truths you need to keep in mind if you are married.
And if you are not, you will also find these realistic reminders useful as you take the decision on who you want to wake up to see each morning after you tie the knot.
USEFUL REMINDERS ABOUT MARRAIGE
1. If you marry the right person, every day is Valentine's Day - i.e. romance is squeezed in to your daily lives.
2. Marry the wrong person, and every day is Martyrs Day - you eat the bread of regret.
3. Marry a lazy person, and every day is Labour Day - you work a thousand times harder and the other person squanders.
4. Marry a rich person, and everyday is New Year's Day - you can afford to buy anything money can buy.
5. Marry an immature person, everyday would seem like Children's Day - tantrums, blame trading, selfishness, grudge-keeping thrives.
6. Marry a cheat or liar, every day will become April Fool's Day - you will go out of your mind with suspicion and heartache until you become paranoid and slide into depression.
7. And if you are yet to marry, every day brings an opportunity for you to make a correct choice! The choice is yours!!
1. Marriage is the only school where you get the Certificate before you start.
2. It's also a school where you will never graduate.
3. It's a school without a break or a free period.
4. It's a school where no one is allowed to drop out.
5. It's a school you will have to attend every day of your life.
6. It's a school where there is no sick leave or holidays.
MARRIAGE IS A SCHOOL FOUNDED BY GOD
1. On the foundation of love.
2. The walls are made out of trust.
3. The door is made out of acceptance.
4. The windows are made out of understanding
5. The furniture made out of blessings
6. And the roof made out of faith.
If you have an opinion or answer, please share it. I'm desperate to find out what you think.
Thank you for stopping by. Please share your comments, so I know you stopped by.